Cryptocurrency exchange hasn’t being any easier! With a seamless and fast exchange process, Coinbase is a well-established cryptocurrency exchange for experienced traders looking for stress-free crypto transactions.
Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency and one of the most trusted too.
Whatever the reason may be, if you ever seek to delete your account with Coinbase here is how
How to Delete Your Coinbase Account
If you’re deleting your account because of email spamming here is what to do
- Mark the email as spam
- Unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
However here is how to actually permanently delete your account with Coinbase
Deleting Your Coinbase Account Via App
- You must go to the Activity page to delete your Coinbase account.
- To delete your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Close Account.
- After that you’ll be prompted to enter your account’s password for security reasons.
- Then, to finalize the deletion of your account, click Close Account once more.
- If you still have money in your Coinbase wallets, you won’t be able to terminate your account. So you must have a $0 balance before you can terminate your account.
- You’ll need to transfer your cryptocurrency amounts to another wallet in that instance. After that, you’ll be able to delete your Coinbase account.
Deleting Coinbase Account Via Website
- To begin sign in to your Coinbase account here https://www.coinbase.com/
- Go to the website’s menu.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Activity from the dropdown arrow.
- Click Close Account at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Close Account after entering your password.
- Your Coinbase account has been successfully cancelled and deleted.
There you have it, simple steps on how to delete your Coinbase account.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.