With the rise and acceptability of the digital market globally, crypto transactions can be done seamlessly from virtually anywhere in the world.
Knowing how easy it is to lose money in the crypto market, it is only proper one does transactions only with legit brands and companies and this satisfaction is what Paysafecard offers.
Paysafecard is a giftcard that can be used to anonymously purchase Bitcoin. It is a popular payment option for buying and selling bitcoins in real time. It’s perfect for quickly purchasing little amounts of Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
There are over 600,000 locations worldwide where you can quickly purchase Paysafecard using SMS and other means.
There are only a few online services that accept Paysafecard for Bitcoin purchases. It’s also a reliable way to receive your crypto-coin in a secure manner.
However, here is how to buy Bitcoin with the popular Paysafecard
Two Ways To Buy Bitcoin Using Paysafecard
If you want to buy Bitcoin with Paysafecard, you’ll need to find a reliable exchange or peer-to-peer marketplace that will let you do so and here are some reliable names
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace platform that connects consumers and sellers while also acting as an escrow service for their transactions.
Vendors can build offers in any of the currencies available in your region using the platform. If you’re new to this platform, I recommend reading my LocalBitcoins review first.
- Every country on the planet has it.
- There is a wide range of buyers and sellers.
- It accepts a variety of payment ways.
- Bitcoins are delivered quickly to buyers.
- There isn’t a lot of variety in terms of cryptocurrency.
- Both sellers and purchasers have the potential to be deceived.
- Bitcoin on the other hand, is available on LocalBitcoins.
Paxful is a peer-to-peer (P2P) marketplace launched in 2015 by Ray Youssef (CEO) and Artur Schaback, with offices in New York, USA. This platform, like LBC, accepts over 300 payment methods and allows retailers to create offers in any currency.
- Escrow is a type of escrow service.
- Various payment options are available.
- The user interface is simple (UI).
- A wide range of vendors are available.
- Both buyers and sellers are at danger of being taken advantage of.
However, maintaining your anonymity with this business, however, comes at a cost, and you should anticipate to lose roughly 20% of your money.
If you are uncomfortable with leaving such a large sum of money merely to acquire Bitcoins anonymously, you should consider other methods such as;
- Using iTunes gift cards to purchase Bitcoin
- Purchasing bitcoins with an Amazon gift card.
Alternatively, you can buy Bitcoin using either a Google Pay wallet or an Apple Pay wallet on your Android or iOS device.
Countries Where Paysafecard is Available
Paysafecard is available in the following countries for purchase and use:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (USA)
There you have it, different ways to buy Bitcoin/Crypto with Paysafecard.
We hope this was helpful to you. Leave us a feedback via the comment section when you successfully delete your account.