FUNAI post UTME form for 2020/2021 , Is FUNAI post UTME form out? academic session has been released by the school management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE FUNAI).
This is to inform candidates who choose Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo at JAMB registration that FUNAI Post-UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out
FUNAI post UTME screening will be in a calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose students to Covid-19.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested students who scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and picked Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice of Institution in their application for admission in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination 2020.
- Students who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME to participate for the University’s P-UTME.
- students who scored minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and minimum 180 and above for other courses and did not choose AE-FUNAI as first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI can apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Course/Institution’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closure date of 4th October, 2020.
- This is also same for Direct Entry (DE) candidates
FUNAI Degree Courses.
The following are courses offered in the University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy2. Physiology|
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)2. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture2. Geography|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
How to Apply FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible students are required to pay a fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the menu or QUICK LINKS, Click 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration or 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration
- Select on ‘Prospective Students’
- Select ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment method (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your RRR number.
- Return to Application page, enter ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed to the completion of the form
- Submit application.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Students who successfully completed the process will be allowed access to a link in which theywill upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
FUNAI Post UTME Deadline
Students are hereby informed that FUNAI postutme form application will be closing on 4th October, 2020.
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotlines: 07066988253; 08139833300; 08067558863; 08170899288 and 08095813126.